
Here are a few more pictures of Ada:
the girls I traveled with, we spanned 4 continents between the 7 of us--S. Korea, Switerland, UK and US
Sunset on the boat ride back up the river...
Can you tell I have a fascination with boats? Any boats...sailboats...big ships...handhewn fishing boats...canoes...pretty much anything that floats. To me boats represent adventure...I heard a good boat quote this past Spring "you'll never see new shores if you don't ever leave the safety of the harbor". Don't remember who said it but I like it. Kinda of ironic I'm on a ship that won't pull anchor until Febuary.



3 comments:
Hey Nicole! Love the blog. I spoke to your Mom at Becka's volleyball game against Lugoff last night. We're all so proud of you and thankful for what God is doing through you over there. You do take some awesome photos!
Lavoy
Ahh, so beautiful...
..reminds me of the peer down at the Rambla that evening, with the sunset and the little boat...good times..yeah, boats always find a fond place in my heart, too. I once knew a dear man who loved them..a great sailor himself!
~eliz
Boats, Nic!? adventure? Yea sure. =) When are you riding another boat that moves around?
~ nis
Post a Comment