"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Scabies Free...
I am happy to announce that it has been more than two weeks since I cared for the scabies infested patient and it would seem that I am scabie free. An infestation of the entire household has been narrowly avoided...
One of my all time favorite quotes are the words of Jim Elliot, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
I just have to say I think the creator of the Jelly Belly is a genius and I would like to shake his hand in appreciation for all 431 flavors he has created.And, I do not believe in astrolgoical signs but I seem to have no choice in it being posted on this website.
No comments:
Post a Comment